Purple Heart Purple Heart

My bass earphone were not ready for this. After some fizz at the beginning(from my earphones), I expected a addicting melody for a quick moment and get an awesome sequence but the melody just repeated itself and got boring very quick. Maybe you liked the melody and pasted it a couple times, making it slightly different every time. I did this once and it did not turn out good. but still, the beginning was EPIC!!!!

Demonic Palette[burn.mix]~ Demonic Palette[burn.mix]~

BRAVO! I LIKE IT! although it gets repetitive but that seems to be the only problem...

HarraH responds:

thanks it was a rushjob like all my music

Aerostep Aerostep

Oh well... the song feels like it is missing something but not quite sure.... it may just be me who is experiencing this problem but it sounds a bit... empty?.... like there should be another instrument like "Classic Saw".... it may just be me.

Marmelade Demo Davidgotskill Remix Marmelade Demo Davidgotskill Remix

I have Auxy Music Studio myself and boy, was it hard to make songs ever since I moved myself from FL Studio Mobile HD to Beatwave and Auxy(and TonePad... tonepad is great.... only simple tunes though)

Davidgotskill responds:

Yeah, it's a nice DAW for free. All the others are rip offs. There are so many $20 rip offs out there and Auxy is updated.

You Decide (Promo) You Decide (Promo)

To be on NG:
-Geometrical Denominator Remix
-Breakbeats
-Lightspeed Remix
To be on Album Exclusive:
Everything else except dat damn menu loop that makes me imagine a mascot popping out of nowhere and do something ridiculous

ThaPredator responds:

Thanks, I´ll count on that :D

Hopes And Dreams (Tetro Remix) Hopes And Dreams (Tetro Remix)

I'm guessing you made this in LLMS? If not, can you tell me where you made this? but hay! great music.

TetroTunes responds:

I made this on BeepBox.co, got some extra instruments from SynthFont and edited it in Audacity. Thanks for the review :) Glad you enjoyed it!

Blue Eyes Blue Eyes

Insert rain and walking sound tracks and you are all set to making the most dramatically sad scene where a girl dies and a boy( as a lover) walks in ol' london streets in black and white.
I LOVE IT!!!!

Legacy Trials [Beat'Em Loop] Legacy Trials [Beat'Em Loop]

m'kay...... unexpected....... but addicting. better than that horrible, HORRIBLE "Hong Kong 97" theme music that had a horrible loop.

Leoshi responds:

Thanks, but, I mean, a microphone outside a septic tank could get better looping than that Hong Kong 97 abomination, so what are you really saying here?

Nah, I'm messin'. Thanks for dropping a line!

Acidized Acidized

What program did you use... this audio needs alot of fixing... especially that annoying beep that goes up and down the whole song. the song is repetitive but still enjoyable, if it wasn't for that annoying high-pitched beep that goes up and down.

LavaRift responds:

I used FL studio 12. I thought that the beep sounded good, but I guess not. Thanks for the feedback.

h e r a s t h e t i c e y e s h e r a s t h e t i c e y e s

and waw that was amazing! I luv it!

5TanLey responds: