Panda Eyes & Termite - Highscore (Piano Cover) Panda Eyes & Termite - Highscore (Piano Cover)

Have you heard of Synthesia? I hope you did, because if you can make a midi out of this and process it through Synthesia(God knows how, search it up on YouTube or something, I have absolutely no idea) and edit it to make it more epic... just my suggestion.

Electroconductor - Orbit {DJKU Remake} Electroconductor - Orbit {DJKU Remake}

Did you just replace the instruments and changed the volume? sorry if I offended you but I wanted to know.

DJKU responds:

kinda. it takes WAY too long to make an original idea for me; hack, its hard for me to use the piano! I try my hardest, but i'm proud of what i do. :)

Electroconductor - Walker {DJKU Remake} Electroconductor - Walker {DJKU Remake}

I've been wondering, for a while now, since I listened to this music. Which FL Studio Mobile did you use. the Apple one or the Android one? and did you just replace each instrument and changed the reverb settings or did you do something else? I also have FL Studio Mobile in both platforms... If you were offended I am sorry.

DJKU responds:

iPhone. look at the other response i sent.

Lord Of Doves Lord Of Doves

This is AWESOME.... if only it had been a proper song with multiple instruments and with the genre DRUM & BASS or HOUSE or DREAM TRANCE

TheLitch responds:

I'm actually using it for the opening track for progressive metal/rock album in the 3rd installment of the Sky Temple project band. I don't really do dance and trance. Used to but if you like that stuff check out the music I did in the Rufus The Mighty project. I think you might enjoy it.
Cheers.

Zyzyx - Echolands Zyzyx - Echolands

I HATE THIS SONG FOR MAKING MY OWN MUSIC SOUND TERRIBLE!!!!!(in other words, AWESOME JOB at creating this masterpiece).

Sky Channel (LP) Sky Channel (LP)

THIS SONG is GREAT! although I would put some reverb on the sound that sounds abit like seagulls. I would put more Bass FX to the KICK but it is only a suggestion.

Pentagon Pentagon

This is very calming indeed. It was fun and joyful... although it was very repetetive

Again Again

This would be awesome only if you added supporting instruments to it and also a better comment. I'm kidding, but not the supporting instrument part.

The Roll of the Dice The Roll of the Dice

YES! IT IS AWESOM but I would have liked to hear some changes to the beats and also some more instruments to support the music.

Daily Grind Daily Grind

I completely agree with Liobuster, this song will make a great appearance in a video game that is retro and an RPG.... well it kinda doesn't fit as perfectly as I imagined it but close enough