Killer Pixel Killer Pixel

It's something? no IT'S AMAZING!!!

Conquer Conquer

Five stars for audio and for dat yay in Tags

Caried Caried

I have no words............. but conglaturashionz.

Moon Vegetable Moon Vegetable

It was very... well....... not so much of a song... two stars because of the awesome description and the awesome tag(great advertising!).... the drum was too powerful(you can use the limiter to fix that) and it was very plain and needed a lot more instruments to support the main synth. here is my example of a house song(although I also needed to also power the drums down...): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/704673

GamingBuckets responds:

Thanks. Very helpful. This was more of a test though lol. Thanks anyway

Sonic CD - Stardust Showdown Sonic CD - Stardust Showdown

Everything was great but you could improve by adding another different drum kit on it and also change the rhythm of the drum every different part to make it less repetitive. and the voice at the end of the song was disturbing...

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

That voice was kinda done last minute. I can always edit a little more. It was loud to begin with so i put it at -6 decibels. Called it good

Cats - Waterflame Remix Cats - Waterflame Remix

I only listened to some waterflame's songs... those seemed to have a shift in instruments... which this lacked.............
Now for my own judgement; the main instrument's volume was too high... tone it down a bit. It sounded very plain so I advise you add more instruments to it that supports the two main instruments throughout the song.
Great work thou

DeadLeaf responds:

Yeah, I was wondering if I should have used more instruments and mixed it up a bit. I'm still trying to get those basics down. I don't know about the pitch...it seemed to be about the same as Waterflame's song...I don't know. Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it!

-At the Speed of Light- (8 bit Remix) -At the Speed of Light- (8 bit Remix)

This is what the internet needs! an 8-bit version of an awesome song.... although I wish it didn't sound so plain............ but still awesome song!

and um... why blood? why did you put blood on the tags?????????

ThaPredator responds:

Thanks
Hehe, Bloodbath, I think! Its the first thing it comes to my mind when I play this song :)

id41 v4 [dnb wip] id41 v4 [dnb wip]

YES! THAT IS THE TUNE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR TO END MY SEARCH FOR A PERFECT SONG IN THE "NEW AUDIO" LIST!!!!!

I want to fly I want to fly

well.... this could've been a dubstep not dance. It needs more supporting instruments and a main loud synth that everyone can notice. The vocals are just not so great... that is all.

Funk Loop Funk Loop

YES! now this loop is playing on my AMP for already 2 hours!